About Me

My photo
i am just me....always smiling...! My posts do tend to go on n on and on.... so pls do bear with me n keep commenting.. ;))

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wake up Sid!

Finally got to see` "Wake up Sid" yesterday after numerous failed attempts to do so....pretty neat movie..not the best...not bad either...quite funny actually ;P Lots of parts of the movie did remind me about myself...(i m sure it did remind most of us spoiled lots.. ;P) none of the clubbin stuff...but the dozin off while studyin(happened to me all the time).....not knowin wt to write in the answerbook cos i dozed off(most of the time..yep..) n flunkin as a result..n ya my room is always a mess....but seriously isnt sid very very messy?...there is a limit to messiness....throwin his tshirt on the floor every chance he gets... Ohh ya i liked the part where his dad promises him the porsche cayenne if he works at his dads office for 30 days.....damn..nice dad... ;) tht part so reminded me abt my dad(he didnt promise me a car though..hehe...he told n i obeyed..;P) who finally told me to start coming to the office n familiarise me with the family business after he couldnt stand me wasting my time on the net, watchin tv and sleeping off after returning from coimbatore after my 2 month stint of arrear exams...;P....though i did last more than a week.....i ws there for 3-4 months until my next stint of arrear exams in june....but i guess that did make me a lil responsible n i finally did clr my papers finally....n dad ws actually able to start discussin business stuff with me and i actually started understanding...hehe...the part where sid puts up the porche wallpaper n mutters damn nice car in front of his dad, so reminded me abt myself when i wanted to get my bike n i started showin dad the posters of the bike in magazines n stuff..casually...hehe....all in all a pretty gud movie...n ya...we all do have to 'wake up' sometime.. ;-D
One another thing...we've got to bring the health inspector to lil shenoys...the place is overflowing with rats......one rat actually climbed onto my seat and took the eatable wrapper that ws there n fled....ugghh!
P.S: guys do post n comment your views and similar incidents if any... ;)

2 comments:

  1. ok first of all I had nooo idea u blog too! Gud wrk.
    nd WUS, I am sooo totally in love with the muvi.n ur rite i guess pretty much on earth can relate to sum part of it. 4 me it was the takinc pics of his own leg(I have like a ton of pics of my own feet) and yes, the studyin part, and d gettin pissed off cos all his friends cleared d exam part..oh n the part where he agrees to go to office n dad's like starting tomo..n he's like tomorrow?i alwayz do that. I cud actually even relate to konkona in few aspects. the whole wanting to b a journo in a awesome mag part :-( hmm so anywayz, if u write long posts, i write longer comments..sorry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey anju... no prob... ;) as loong as somebody comments... i dont care how long it is... just keep commentin.... ok??

    ReplyDelete

Followers